Thursday, June 6, 2013

Journal


Journal entries



8-25-2007



My journey has begun. I am full of nerves, good and bad. I am excited to begin my process and to improve my technique, but I'm afraid that my passion for dance won't be enough, and I will not be able to physically handle the next four years.



9-6-2007



So far my classes are good. Im considered advanced in my jazz and lyrical class. Pointe is hard, painful, And just overall odd. I don't see how anyone can get pleasure out of it, But my teacher certainly does. She expects a lot out of me. To much.



10-20-2007
Everything is bad. Pain, ache, and stress covers my body each day, but I cant get away. I am not going to quit.



12-2-2007



The winter performance is coming up. Were doing the nutcracker. I am a sugarplum dancer. Of course I'm not a lead, like always.



3-6-2008



I have been busy. I am starting to enjoy pointe more. I still don't like it, but I don't completely hate it.



4-22-2008



Assessments are coming up. They determine are classes for next year. I am preforming jazz. That is my strength.



5-30-2008



I am in advanced placement classes next year! I have exceeded my own expectations this year and I am so excited for next year to begin. I will be taking technique classes during summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment